Friday, April 8, 2016

I'm So Sorry

I've been completely gone. Away. Not paying attention. Not caring?

Probably all of the above.

I've struggled to stay in the blogging world, as I've struggled with many other aspects of my life.

Diet. Dating. Work stress. Friend drama. Etc.

Ugh.

A few goodies:
  • I'm BACK on the diet track. I'm working hard. I belong to a new gym, I'm getting up at 4:30am to make it happen each day. I have support. I'm not beating myself up over eating food that "isn't on plan". I'm learning to get healthy while living my life.
  • I've really battled through the whole relationship thing for a while. BUT, I've been dating the same man since last August (so the last 8 months or so) and things couldn't be better. I'm so happy. There's no drama, things feel easy. The thing that cracks me up the most is where I met him. Tinder. Who would have thought?
  • I'm still gainfully employed! I took on a new project at work 5 months ago that takes up the bulk of my time. It was something outside of my comfort zone but I've learned so much - both in the workplace and about myself. Though sometimes stressful, it's worth it in the long run.

Those are the few things that come top of mind first. I'm sure I can update with more later... but we'll start with that.

Let's hope I can get back into the swing of things!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment