Thursday, March 20, 2014

PCOTM #2!

As I mentioned a while back, I signed up for Phone Case of the Month. If you're not familiar, it's basically a subscription box for phone cases. For $10/month (including shipping) you receive a case for your phone in the mail (with a few extras tossed in).

The cases are surprisingly a pretty decent quality. I've been using them non-stop since I received my first case.

Here's what I got month #2:

Peacock feather! I've actually gotten a lot of compliments on the case. I like that it doesn't add a bunch of bulk onto my phone (as it's big enough by itself already) and the case doesn't just fly off if I drop the phone (whoops!).

Overall, I'd definitely recommend Phone Case of the Month.

As I said in my first post about PCOTM, they actually have a really nice referral program. If you use my link below, YOU save $5 on your first case... making your first one only 5 bucks! In turn, I also save $5 on my next. It's a win-win.

Katie's PCOTM Referral Link

Take it or leave it. I of course won't force you to use it, I'd just appreciate if you did. :)

Anyway, thought I'd share this little beauty with you! I should really do more subscription box reviews as I do get a variety of them....

*I'm not getting compensated in any way to do this review (heck, I'm not that popular). I just find PCOTM to be a fun subscription box (and I'm mildly addicted). All opinions are of course, my own*

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment